Goodyear Retractable Air/Water Hose Reel with 3/8-Inch by 50-Feet
Hybrid Hose Heavy Duty Max. 300PSI Lightweight
- Check reel for correct operation by slowly pulling out the hose.
- A "clicking" noise will be heard every half revolution of the drum.
- To latch the reel, pull out the hose and allow it to retract after
hearing the first second or third "click".
- To unlatch, slowly pull out the hose until the "clicking" noise
stops, then let the hose retract until the hose stop rests against
the hose guide.
Installation of Hose:
- Securely stabilize the reel
- Facing the swivel fitting side of reel: Turn the drum clockwise, by
hand, until the rewind spring is tight, and drum has latched.
- As an extra precaution while installing new hose, secure drum in
the latched position
- Insert end of the hose through guide roller bracket, and feed
through the opening in the drum flange.
- Use Teflon tape or pipe sealant on hose fitting threads, screw
fitting into swivel and tighten.
- Attach hose stopper on the other end of hose, near the outlet
- Carefully release drum latch, and slowly allow hose to wind onto
1. Make sure incoming line pressure does not exceed rated operating
pressure for your model hose reel.
2. Use proper eye protection when assembling and using the hose
3. Assemble the hose reel on a clean workbench.
4. Use soap and water when checking for leaks.
5. Keep children away from the work area.
- Steel construction with corrosion resistant power coating
- Full flow solid swivel joint
- Multi-position release ratchet, spring fully enclosed
- Four direction non-snag rollers reduce hose wear abrasion
- Wall, ceiling or floor mount
General Safety Regulations:
♦ Before using this product, carefully check that it will operate
properly and perform its intended function
♦ Check for damaged parts and any other conditions that may affect
the operation of this product
♦ Replace damaged or worn parts immediately
♦ Do not overreach
♦ Keep proper footing and balance at all times to prevent tripping,
falling, back injury, etc.
♦ Do not use the equipment when tired or under the influence of
drugs, alcohol, or medication
♦ A moment of inattention while operating this equipment may result
in serious personal injury
Q1: What is your MOQ for the hose reel?
A1: 50pcs, but small trial order acceptable.
Q2: What is the delivery time for the hose reel?
A2: Normally 30 days for 1*20'GP container.
Q3: What is the warranty for the hose reel?
A3: One year limited warranty.
Q4: Can you OEM our brand of the hose reel?
A4: Yes, brand customized.
BELIEVE US THAT WE CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Improve the quality of products continuously
- Save your souring & consolidation efforts
- Be more competitive in your marketplace
Tag:steel spring driven reel,hose reel